Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dubai Bowling

Mummy, Daddy and I didn't spend too much time out shopping yesterday luckily! I chose a make your own wooden jewellery set for the birthday girl and chose some princess knickers for me! I had a sleep when we came home and after I had woken up and eaten dinner, we went to the playground for a little play. I showed Daddy how good I am at climbing and how much I love the big twirly slide. Daddy looked very worried but I'm careful and don't fall too often!

Off shopping

Today I went to my first ever bowling party. I wasn't very good at bowling but I still enjoyed pushing the balls down the alley! Adriana and I sat together and watched a very clever magician before we had some lunch and birthday cake. We were a little bit frightened by the magician to begin with so went and found our mummies! I loved singing Happy Birthday to Zahra though, it was a fantastic birthday party. After the party had finished our parents decided to play a game of bowling too! Mummy lost the first game but came second in the last game so she was quite happy! Daddy likes to win all of the time, he wasn't happy unless he knocked all of the pins down. I think I play like Mummy...

Mmm Cake!

After dinner this evening, Mummy and Daddy took me to the bakery to chose my birthday cake. I am having Tinkerbell! I can't wait to go and pick it up this week and show it off to my friends at my party on Thursday! I hope mummy has got my Tinkerbell outfit ready for me too! This week Mummy and I are going to try and make cupcakes for the party too! We have another busy week and it is my last one in nursery this term.

I had best go to bed, it is getting very late here! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment