Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy!

On Friday my Mummy turned 29! She's getting old. I made sure that there were lots of fun things planned for her over the weekend as she always makes sure Daddy and I have a great time when it is our birthday. On Thursday Eleanor and I took our mummies for afternoon tea at the Ritz Carlton. As it was the start of the Queens Jubilee celebrations, we felt it was very fitting. I wore my tiara and jewels! It was delicious and there were so many sandwiches, cakes and scones! I had to help Mummy eat hers as there was just so much! Eleanor and her mummy gave my Mummy some delicious chocolates for her birthday and I couldn't wait to sneak away with them! I found it very hard to unwrap them so just chewed the wrappers too! Delicious!

Yummy Afternoon Tea!
Checking I've still got my crown on! 
These chocolates were amazing thanks Aunty Liz!

After tea we went to play with Adriana for a little while. Her daddy had just got home from the UK where he had worked for just over a week. He was very tired and had gone to bed so Mummy kept telling me to be quiet- I find that very hard when I'm with Adriana, we have far too much fun! Daddy came home early so we spent the evening cuddling in front of the TV and playing with my toys.

On Friday morning, Daddy and I got up at 7am and started Mummies fun day! I had chosen a huge birthday card for Mummy and Daddy said I could decorate it however I wanted to. I used sponges and paints to make pretty pictures and then silly Daddy put my feet in the paint so I walked across the card. mummy can keep my little feet prints forever now! My feet have been blue since Friday morning though, the paint is very hard to get off! I had been to Tips & Toes with Daddy to get Mummy a spa voucher which we knew she would like very much! We also gave her some Prada sunglasses that she really loves. I'm not allowed to wear them, or even touch them! Mummy had more presents from my Nanny and Grandad, Aunty Becci, Aunty Sarah and Adriana. She was very spoiled and she is going to be even more spoiled as Daddy has had lots of presents posted to his office for her! Lucky Mummy! Mummy opened all of her cards and presents whilst drinking the cup of tea that I had helped Daddy make for her!


Once we had got showered and dressed, we took Mummy to the Dolphinarium at Creek Park. The dolphins were great fun to watch. They can jump so high out of the water, swim very fast and they were able to kick balls with their tails. I clapped them a lot as they were so clever! We also watched some seals doing tricks but they weren't as impressive as the dolphins. Daddy had arranged to take us to the Dubai Mall afterwards so that we could have lunch at a lovely Chinese restaurant. I slept for an hour before we ate as I was exhausted! The food was delicious though, we ordered so much that we had to take a lot of it home with us! There was a play area in the mall that Mummy and Daddy let me play in for a little while before we came home. I helped a little boy get over his fear of going down the big slide by giving him a push. Mummy said I shouldn't have done it!


I went to Adriana's in the evening as Daddy wanted to take Mummy to the cinema and I'm too little to go. They watched Men in Black 3 (Daddies choice!) and said they enjoyed it. I had a lovely time with Adriana and her family. We went outside and played, ate lots of food, ran around screaming It was well past my bedtime when my parents came to get me! I went straight to bed as I was so tired! The next day, Mummy woke up feeling very sick and was very tired so we decided to have a quiet day indoors instead of going out. It wasn't until after 3 that she started to feel a bit better! I got to go and play at Adriana's again last night as Mummy and Daddy went to The Royal Mirage for dinner with Daddies friend from work and his wife. It sounded like they had a lovely time and lots of yummy Moroccan food.

Today I have woken up feeling a little under the weather. I had a lazy morning in front of the TV and after some medicine I felt so much better and my temperature had gone down so I asked Mummy if I could go to nursery. We are having our photo's taken today too. Mummy has agreed that I can go in but she wants my teacher to call me if I seem poorly again. I'm sure I will be fine! I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend celebrating the Queens jubilee! Daddy has had to go back to work today, we miss him!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment