Thursday, June 14, 2012

Public Holiday in Dubai

I've had another fun and busy week. I met up with my friends Toby and Eleanor and Toby's baby sister Elodie yesterday afternoon. We went to soft play and burned off lots of energy, it was great fun. We all went back to my house afterwards and Mummy had made dinner for us all. It was great fun sitting around the table together. I also happily let everyone play with my toys whilst i spent most of the time sat eating.

I have to go to nursery this morning. We are playing in the big sand pit and then will get to play with water later on. As usual, our mornings start with lots of singing and dancing which is always my favourite part of the day. On Sunday a Doctor came to the nursery to see us and check we were ok. I have a rash on my face so she gave me some cream for it. I have to put it on 3 times a day and I hate it. It smells funny and doesn't taste good! Mummy insists I have to keep using it though to make my face better.

Mummy, Daddy and I are all looking forward to this weekend as we have a public holiday on Sunday so Daddy doesn't have to go to work and I don't have to go to nursery! It is great as Sunday is Fathers Day so Daddy gets to spend this one at home with me! Last year it was our first Fathers Day and poor Daddy had to go to work! I've made up for it this year though, he is going to be spoilt! Tomorrow we are going for brunch and Adriana's family are joining us. There will be magicians and clowns to entertain us and we get to decorate cupcakes, paint and practice balloon modelling. I can't wait!

I hope you all have fun weekends planned!

Lots of love

Ella xx


1 comment:

  1. Holidays in Dubai gives you the opportunity to explore the most sophisticated city in the world. Dubai is the best tourist’s place I have visited in my life. They have excellent hospitality and no where you can find such quality of life for tourists.

    ReplyDelete