Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Countdown to my Birthday!

On Monday Mummy took me to soft play before lunch which was lots of fun! It wasn't very busy so I was able to play on everything. We came home for lunch as its near impossible to find places to eat during the day now and I was really tired from playing so slept after I'd eaten. In the forenoon, I helped Mummy with the washing. Mummy stood up on a chair to reach the top of Daddies wardrobe and she fell off. She really hurt her back and so we had to go to A&E to make sure our baby wasn't hurt. Mummy has felt our baby moving lots since though, and baby kicked me a couple of times yesterday so we are sure everything is fine! Mummy is not allowed to climb anymore either.

Yesterday we thought it best that Mummy and I have a quiet day in together so we did lots of crafts together and watched lots of cartoons! Our baby has recovered from Mummy falling over (i think her big tummy acted like a pillow!) so Daddy bought ice cream for us to enjoy last night whilst we watched Mickey Mouse! I showed Daddy how to do the hot dog dance like Pluto which made him laugh lots!

I didn't see Daddy this morning, he'd gone to the airport very early as he is working in Kuwait. Mummy took me to play with Dhani and Lila at soft play this morning and we had the place to ourselves for most of the time we were there. We were planning to go swimming this afternoon but it's just too hot outside so we are playing in the house instead with the air con on! Tomorrow I am meeting my friend Sky at a play area and then looking forward to having Daddy home to celebrate my birthday weekend! Mummy and Daddy have lots of fun things planned but it's a secret so I don't know what we are going to be doing but I can't wait! I hope I get a balloon though!

I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather back home!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment