Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Countdown to Our UK Return!

We are so excited! In 17 days we will be flying back to the UK. Mummy and I are hoping for some rain as my Nanny has bought me some special Peppa Pig wellies so that I can go jumping in puddles! Mummy started packing a fortnight ago so clearly she is looking forward to our visit! I've been adding things to my suitcase but have noticed they keep being taken back out! I need my teddies and lego, silly Mummy! Daddy is excited too, it will be a nice break for him as he is still working so hard at the moment. Mummy says we have to go shopping again soon so that we make sure we have suitable clothes for the weather back home! I hate shopping!

Mummy has promised that we will do lots of fun things in the UK that we can't do here. We are going to feed the ducks, play in a park that doesn't have to be watered 3 times a day to keep it green, visit the farm and an old fashioned railway line- steam trains just like Thomas the Tank Engine! I really can't wait. I'm also going to enjoy some BBQs if the weather is ok some days! It's too hot to have BBQs here at the moment and I want some Packington pork sausages!

I've been to Summer Camp again today and had lots of fun but I was really tired as I woke up very early this morning. I have a cough still and I needed a drink. It was too tempting to get up and play so I didn't go back to bed. I'm going to have a long nap now to make up for it! Mummy and I are then going swimming this afternoon when the pool is in the shade!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment