Monday, July 30, 2012

My 2nd Birthday

We didn't manage to do any of the fun things Mummy and Daddy had planned for me over the weekend. I was really poorly and just wanted to sleep and cuddle my parents. I did get lots of presents though and I spent a bit of time playing with them and was especially pleased with my new Windmill Farm from Nanny & Grandad. My Aunty Nicola bought me cleaning things! A vacuum cleaner, broom and a dustpan & brush which I suspect Mummy had something to do with! I helped the cleaners vacuum the floors yesterday and secretly had great fun! I had some lovely summer clothes from my Aunty Becci and Uncle Matthew, I need new clothes as I am growing so quickly, Mummy can't keep up! I didn't even manage to eat the cake that Daddy had made for me but he and Mummy enjoyed it.


I spent my actual birthday at Summer Camp in my nursery. I had a great time and they sang Happy Birthday and had cakes for my classmates. Mummy picked me up afterwards and came with a balloon just as I'd hoped! Even better, when we got home, the living room had been filled with lots of balloons, it was very exciting! Mummy and I played with my new toys after my nap and I spent some time with Daddy in the evening after he had finished work. Next weekend, we are planning to do all of the fun things we were supposed to do for my birthday but couldn't. I'm very excited! Nanny and Granddad have also planned a little tea party for me when we go and visit them in a few weeks. My cousin Rose will be there to help me eat my cake too! I can't wait! I will have had so many parties for my birthday!


I'm back at Summer Camp this morning. I really enjoy being there and I think Mummy enjoys having some time to herself in the morning. Daddy is working in Dubai this week so we have a whole week of him coming home at last! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. It's almost 2 weeks until we fly back to see everyone and we really can't wait! Mummy and Daddy have so many plans that I hope we manage to do everything and see as many of our family and friends as we can!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment