Monday, July 2, 2012

Party Party!

Last Wednesday, Mummy and I met up with Mia and her mummy at soft play for a couple of hours before spending the afternoon shopping for my party. I helped her to pick out my decorations and party favours and for being so good, she took me to a play area. Daddy came home Wednesday night but I didn't see him as I was tucked up in bed, it was very late! It was lovely when I woke up on Thursday morning though and Daddy was there to get me up! I had really missed him. Even better was when he gave me a present- a giant Pingu! I love it but had a tantrum when Mummy wouldn't let me take him to nursery that morning!

At nursery we had a big party with another class. There was a lot of food, lots of balloons and lots of very excited children. I was a little overwhelmed when mummy took me into Miss V's class at first but once I spotted the cakes, I was quite happy for her to go. I won some Minnie Mouse stickers in a dancing competition which made me very happy! I'm a great little mover! Mummy picked me up at 1pm and I was very tired but also hyperactive so it took me a while to go to sleep. At 3pm, I hear the doorbell go and Adriana had arrived for my party. Eleanor wasn't far behind, but I was so grumpy, Mummy just put my Tinkerbell outfit on and let me have some party food whilst I woke up. It didn't take long for the rest of my friends to arrive and help eat my food, play with my toys and make a good mess for my Mummy! We played Parce the Parcel and Abigail won a Mickey Mouse beach ball. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and then my friend Sky, and I ate a lot of icing off the cupcakes! It was a lovely afternoon. Poor Daddy was overwhelmed by all of the children so hid away in his bedroom!



After everyone had left, Daddy gave me a bath and we opened and played with my lovely new presents whilst Mummy cleaned up. Then we went to spend a few hours with Adriana and her family. Adriana and I were grumpy though as we were both very tired after the party! I went straight to bed when Mummy and Daddy brought me home. I won't see Adriana now until September! She has flown back to AUstralia with her mummy and sister to escape the heat here and spend time with their family. Mummy and I will really miss them! Daddy has been looking at flights to take us back to the UK in August though which I am really excited about!

On Friday, Mummy and Daddy had to go and do a little shopping. I got to choose some more of my birthday presents in the Early Learning Centre, but I'm not allowed them until I really turn 2! Afterwards, we went to Sky's birthday party at Mini Monsters. It was so much fun. We had an hour in the play area where Mummy, me, Eleanor and her Mummy and Daddy got lost! It was very funny! Then we went to a big room and played Parce the parcel- I won some sweets! Danced and sang and ate some dinner. It was brilliant fun, Daddy was there to keep Nellie's daddy company too so I think they didn't mind being at a soft play centre too much! I was so tired when we got home and definitely all partied out after a busy week of cake eating and dancing!

On Saturday, we had to go food shopping but then decided to have a lazy afternoon at home. All of us were very tired but we had a lovely weekend! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend too!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment