Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ramadan Begins...

It's very nearly the weekend! Daddy left for work this morning a little later than usual as he is very tired from travelling but when he gets home, we have him all to ourselves until Saturday afternoon! We have plans to go shopping tomorrow morning for my birthday presents and my new big girl bed, I can't wait. Then we have lunch with some friends in the afternoon which we were initially supposed to go to the Westin Hotel for but realised that Friday is likely to mark the start of Ramadan and so we would struggle to get lunch anywhere! We are off to their house instead so Mummy has warned me to be on my best behaviour! Cheeky!

I had a lovely afternoon with my friends Lily, Dhani and Lila yesterday. They sang happy birthday to me and there was another cake! I also had a Princess Castle off Lily that I've enjoyed playing with this morning- I insisted on opening it when we got home yesterday! I was very hot on the way to Lily's house even though she is only 10 minutes away and Mummy did all the walking! We stopped at a cafe and I was allowed a smoothie which had lots of ice in it! I needed it, I looked like a tomato! I stayed up late to have dinner with my parents when Daddy got home and we all played with my new castle until it was bedtime, it was a lovely evening. Mummy and I love having Daddy home.


Today Mummy is taking me to soft play after my nap. This morning the cleaners have been and I have been helping them tidy up. I also had lots of fun unplugging the vacuum cleaner whilst they were using it! Mummy told me off though, she isn't much fun sometimes! Mummy is having some pains in her belly at the moment so isn't able to chase me around, it's not good for her but great for me as she takes a long time to catch me when I run away now! Mummy has said in a few weeks she and Daddy will be taking me to see our baby on a screen. I'm very excited as I've only seen photos so far and they are very hard to make out!

I hope everyone is having a good week! We are coming home in 4 weeks! We can't wait.

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment