Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 Days (& Still Counting!)

Mummy told me that there are just 10 days until we go on a big aeroplane to see everyone back home! I'm very excited as I can count to that number and it isn't very many at all! We had best get on with our packing! I've noticed Mummy has zipped up my case so I can't add anything to it anymore! Mummy has told me that when we go shopping on Friday, I am allowed to choose some new travel toys to take on the plane with us. I think it's a good deal considering she is planning on dragging me around clothes shops all morning! I'm still hoping Daddy will take me to the play area instead though. I'll mention it to him tonight!

I've been to summer camp again today. It's been lots of fun but I got very hot playing outside this morning! My teachers always tell Mummy how I get very hot and sweaty, but that's normal for me. I'm not designed for weather like this! This afternoon, Mummy is taking me to play at Dhani and Lila's house. I can't wait but I've got to have a nap first so that I'm not grumpy! I'm a little cross that Mummy went swimming again this morning without me. I found her bikini so she can't deny it! She has promised to take me on Saturday morning with her.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

Lots of love and kisses,

Ella xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment