Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Baby Brother

Whilst I was in Summer Camp this morning, Mummy and Daddy had to go and see their consultant to check that our baby is growing well. The heartbeat is very strong and everything has developed properly so my parents and I are very happy. The Consultant was correct at Mummies first scan and we will be welcoming a little boy into our world in December. It will be the best Christmas present after my toys...

Mummy can feel the baby moving lots now and my brother kicks me when I sit on Mummies lap! He's going to have to learn to share if he wants to live with me! We are all very excited now and are just over half way to Mummies due date. I did hear Mummy mention to Daddy that we will have to do some shopping again soon as everything I had when I was a baby was pink! I hate shopping so I'm not impressed! I'll suggest Mummy does all of her shopping on the days I am in nursery!

We told all of my grandparents after the scan this morning and they are all really pleased. This is Nanny and Grandad White's first Grandson but Nanny & Grandad Hewson's fourth! I'm still the only girl on Mummies side of the family so I'll have to learn to stick up for myself when we move back home and live near my cousins!

A week today will be my last day at Summer Camp. We fly home to visit everyone a week tomorrow and we are very excited! I'm hoping to get to wear my Peppa Pig wellies so hopefully there will be rain! Mummy is searching for the raincover for my pushchair! We have never used it so she's not quite sure which safe place she has put it in! Silly Mummy. I must go, Mummy and I are considering an afternoon in the pool whilst Daddy has to get on with his work.

Lots of love

Ella (Big Sister to be) 

No comments:

Post a Comment