Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Camp

I'm into my second week at Summer Camp and am really enjoying it. I have a new teacher, she is also from Britain and is just lovely! Mummy watched in surprise as I ran up to her yesterday and gave her a big cuddle. Even more exciting was when my nursery teacher appeared at the door! I gave her an even bigger cuddle and was very excited when I heard her tell Mummy that she is definitely taking my class from September! We did lots of playing yesterday and when Mummy came to collect me, I was diving around in the soft play area whilst my teacher chased me. It was a lot of fun but I was very pleased to see Mummy and go home for my nap!

Off to Summer Camp on my trike- I'm not very good at peddling forwards so Mummy has to help!

We had a quiet weekend again last week as Daddy has caught my bug! He's not been very well at all. Mummy and I had to make our own indoor entertainment on Friday but on Saturday Daddy said he felt wel enough to go out so I was taken to soft play. It's lots of fun and Daddy seemed to enjoy playing there with me too! I wish every day was a weekend so Daddy wouldn't have to go to work! Daddy came home early yesterday so we could have dinner together and he could bath me. I then refused to go to bed until 8pm as I wanted to watch cartoons!

Soft Play on Saturday! Daddy wouldn't join me in the sand pit as he didn't want to get sandy?!

We are flying back to the UK in less than 2 weeks and are counting down the days! This weekend will be the last chance for Mummy to buy suitable clothes for us. I really don't want to go shopping so am hoping Daddy will take me to the play area whilst Mummy gets on with it! Hopefully they both read this and take the hint! There are so many people we want to see when we get home, it's very very exciting! Especially as this will be the only chance we will have to fly back this year because of our baby! Mummy has another scan on Thursday. I'm hoping that she will ask her consultant to confirm whether I'm having a brother or sister as last time Mummy and Daddy were told, it was very early and could have easily been a mistake! I hope Mummy and Daddy let me tell you all too! I'm not allowed to go to the scan as I'll be in Summer Camp so Mummy has promised to show me photos again.

I hope you are all having a lovely week and are enjoying the Olympics. I find it all very boring except for the gymnastics which I have tried to copy! That looks like fun!

See you next week!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment