Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another Month Closer

We had a rather quiet weekend. Daddy came home from Saudi on Wednesday and he was also poorly with the virus that I had. Both of us were miserable so Mummy was in charge of looking after us! Daddy had to come home early on Thursday as he really wasn't well, and I hadn't been allowed to go to nursery so had a duvet day on the sofa watching Mickey Mouse with Mummy. Friday we were still ill, but we did manage to have a little walk in the morning together and we went swimming in the afternoon.  The sun was very hot though so I wasn't allowed to stay there too long. It was still lots of fun and I'm getting much better at swimming. .

By Saturday we were both on the mend so as usual, Mummy dragged us to the supermarket! Daddy and I hate shopping, we had to find other ways to entertain ourselves whilst Mummy filled the trolley up! Mummy, Daddy and I all went out for lunch after we had been shopping and I gave Daddy his present for his promotion. I'd helped Mummy pick a nice tie for him to wear the next day at work. I think he liked it. I thought it was really boring, we should have got him chocolates or the mickey Mouse DVD I showed Mummy!


I was back at nursery this morning and Daddy was back at work. I had a lovely day playing with my school friends. My teacher is teaching us the alphabet and I showed Mummy how well I can do it this afternoon. She was very pleased and gave me a sticker! It was just like being in nursery again! Daddy came home early enough for us all to have dinner together and then I splashed him lots whilst he did my bath!  Mummy and I have been talking about my baby brother a lot this weekend too. Mummy also realised that it's October tomorrow which only gives us a couple more months to get prepared for his arrival. She looked very worried...

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. We have a great one planned next week as it is Daddies birthday! I can't wait to celebrate with birthday cake and give him his presents!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment