Friday, September 14, 2012

Catching Up!

Nursery got much better as the week went by. The noisy new children stopped screaming quite so often and I actually enjoyed being back. Mummy was able to leave me for much longer each day and I was so worn out by the time she came to pick me up that I'd have to have a little afternoon nap as soon as we got home! Twice this week I came home with stickers for my good work and behaviour, only once did I find myself in Time Out which wasn't fun, so I won't be shoving other children again for a while! On Tuesday I had a lovely surprise when Adriana came to pick me up from nursery with our mummies! She has been back to nursery this week too but we go to different ones.

I went to the pool with Adriana on Tuesday afternoon too which was lots of fun. Our mummies complained that it was very cold, so did Adriana and her big sister. They were not as brave as me, I just jumped straight in! It really was cold but great fun! Daddy came home early too that day so we had dinner together and he got me ready for bed. Wednesday was another busy day after nursery. Mummy and I went over to Eleanor's house to play and we had dinner together whilst watching Tinkerbell. Our mummies hadn't seen each other all summer so as usual they had a lot of catching up to do- mummies can really talk!

By Thursday, all of the children in my class had settled and finally stopped crying so I had a really good morning there. Mummy and I went shopping for presents afterwards and I went to Favourite Things to play with Toby and his sister Elodie afterwards. It was a lot of fun and I screamed when Mummy told me it was time to go home! Daddy had come home early again though so we had a lovely evening together which is always a great way to start the weekend! I have a birthday party to go to this afternoon so Mummy is making sure I have a lazy morning and go back to bed soon! I bet she makes me wear a party dress too! I can't climb very well in dresses!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment