Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Daddy

This week my Daddy found out that he had got the promotion he'd interviewed for a couple of weeks ago. Mummy and I are very proud of him and pleased for him, even though we knew he'd get it! It does mean that my family will spend longer than anticipated over here and we won't be coming home in February, but we are very happy to extend our stay for a little bit longer. I would miss my nursery and my teacher too much if we left so soon and I'm not ready to say goodbye to the pool just yet. We are a little sad that we will be so far away from our family and friends for longer but Mummy has planned a couple of trips back to visit next year so we will see you all. Daddy has been in Saudi this week but is flying home this evening so we are going to celebrate tomorrow evening. Hopefully I'll be feeling better then.

Mummy had to pick me up early from nursery yesterday as I had a high temperature and just wanted to sleep on my teacher. I was given Calpol and went to bed when I got home. I slept for 3 hours and felt absolutely fine when I woke up so Mummy assumed I just needed some sleep. I went to Adriana's for dinner and we played until I started to get tired at 7:30pm so Mummy took me home to bed. When Mummy checked on me before she went to bed, my temperature had gone up again so she gave me more medicine, some water and I spent the night in her big bed. We didn't get much sleep though as I was very uncomfortable. Today we are having a lazy, duvet day and Mummy is letting me watch Mickey Mouse! I hope I feel better so I can go to nursery tomorrow!

At least I have had a lovely week. I spent Sunday morning at nursery and after I had my nap, Mummy took me to soft play with Eleanor and we had pizza for dinner! Daddy was home when we got back and he was doing his weight training so I joined in! It was hard work! On Monday Adriana came up to play so that her mummy could help her sister revise for exams this week. We played and had a picnic together before we went to Adriana's house for dinner and to watch cartoons.


I hope you are all having a lovely week.

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment