Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our First Week Back

It has been very strange coming back, Mummy and I have found it hard to get out of holiday mode! Daddy had to go back to work as normal last week and I've really missed having him around. It took me a couple of days to get back into Dubai time too which I don't think Mummy and Daddy were best pleased about- especially when I was still up playing in my room at 11pm! We went to see Adriana and her mummy on Wednesday morning. I'd missed her a lot and we had lots of fun playing together again! As usual our mummies spent all morning chatting over coffee! Mummies talk far too much! I was even more excited when we went to Adriana's for dinner on Thursday. Daddy had gone out after work with colleagues and Adriana's daddy was flying to Italy so it was a girls night in for us!

On Friday we went to the Dubai Mall for Daddy to treat us to our favourite Chinese! It was delicious but very soon after we had finished eating, I started to feel poorly so we had to go home. Daddy had planned to take us out on the Saturday but his plans had to be put on hold as I woke up with a very high temperature and didn't feel well at all. We had a lazy day instead and Daddy looked after me as Mummy was very tired from carrying her big tummy around! In the evening, I started to feel better and insisted that we go outside with my trike for a bit. The weather is cooling down now but it is still hot and humid, even at night time.

Daddy had to go to Abu Dhabi for work this morning and I had my settling in session at nursery. I cried when I got there as there were a lot of new children in my classroom who were all screaming. It frightened me but my teacher, Miss Vicky, gave me lots of hugs until I calmed down enough to explore our new classroom. Mummy came to get me a little while later and I was glad to get away from those noisy children! I have to go every morning this week to try and help my new classmates adjust to the nursery. I really hope they don't plan to scream everyday! I had been so excited about seeing Miss Vicky too!


Mummy has arranged for us to see friends all this week after nursery which I'm really looking forward to! I hope you all have lots of fun things planned this week too!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment