Saturday, October 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HERO!

Today is my Daddies birthday! We have spent our weekend celebrating and have had a lot of fun! Yesterday we went to the Bubbalicous brunch at the Westin Hotel and it was fabulous. I ate so much I thought I might burst! Lots of my little friends joined us and we had a great time filling up on sugar whilst our parents enjoyed the food and drinks. Adriana, Eleanor and I went on to the dance floor for a little while after we had eaten and I showed the girls my crowd surfing technique!

Filling up on sugar!

After we had eaten (and the waiters were trying to encourage us to leave), we were all invited back to my new friends Jack and Charlie's house. I loved it there as they had the best play room I have ever seen! We made a great mess exploring all of their toys. I loved having dinner together and the best part was going in the bath with Jack and Charlie and borrowing their Mickey Mouse pyjamas! I've asked Mummy to buy me the same pyjamas because I loved them so much and didn't want to get dressed this morning! Before we left, Daddy opened his lovely presents and we had a takeaway despite eating a lot of food at brunch! It was after 10pm when I finally went to bed last night!

Exploring the twins playroom! 

We all slept in until 8am this morning and had a lazy couple of hours in front of the TV. We decided to go to the Aquarium at the Dubai Mall and Daddy renewed Mummies annual membership so we can go lots again this year! I loved showing Daddy all of the different fish and showed him the scary sharks! There were crocodiles there this time too andas always, we went in search of (and found) Pingu! Daddy wanted to go for frozen yoghurt afterwards as a treat. He's strange and doesn't really like birthday cake so we had yoghurt instead! I really enjoyed it though and sang Happy Birthday to him and blew out pretend candles! By mid afternoon, we were all feeling very tired so decided to come home and sleep.

We found Pingu!

I hope Daddy has had a great birthday this year. He had lots of lovely presents and I think he liked the pants, socks and polo shirt that I chose for him! Mummy and I find it very hard to buy presents for Daddy as he has everything already! Mummy has given him tickets to the Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi next month which I know he will have a brilliant weekend attending! I really enjoyed myself this weekend and wish we could have a birthday every week! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend back home, I'm back to nursery tomorrow and poor Daddy has to go to work but at least he can wear some of his new presents!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xx


No comments:

Post a Comment