Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

On Monday morning Mummy and I went to the Dubai Mall to meet up with the Weavers as they are here on holiday this week. We went to a cafe and had breakfast- which consisted of cakes and coffee's, my idea of a great breakfast! Hannah gave Mummy a bag full of presents for me and my brother so I was very excited! Owen and Phoebe had bought a book for me which I love and have made Mummy read it to me at least twice everyday since! They also gave my brother a taggie for our new pushchair. He will love it just like I used to love mine! I had a beautiful new dolly and some pretty pyjamas from my aunty, uncle and cousins. I insisted on opening the babies present too and he had a dinosaur romper from them! Mummy got some lovely 'New Mum' toiletries from Hannah which was very thoughtful and she was very pleased with them!


After our sugary breakfast we went to the aquarium. I started to get told off for running away at this point. My Mummy can be such a bore sometimes! Phoebe, Owen and I had our photo taken before we went into the aquarium tunnel, and then we went off in search of sharks! Once we had been through the tunnel we went up to the aquarium zoo. I was strapped into my pushchair at this point as Mummy said I was misbehaving! I couldn't believe it, she is so unfair! I still had a great time looking at the different types of sea creatures. We also went up to the Creepy Crawly area and saw lots of different bugs and reptiles! Owen was very pleased that there were frogs at the aquarium but as always, the penguins were my favourite!

We were finished by lunch time so said our good byes and Mummy and I came home for a nap. We were very tired as I had woken up at 5:30am. I miss Daddy when he goes away and find it hard to sleep properly. We were woken up by a very loud noise a little while later and Mummy went off in search of it's source! There was a storm heading towards us and the wind was so strong, it was making a noise through our balcony door despite it being shut! It was quite frightening, especially considering how high up we are. The sand followed- we had hoped for rain so that we could go splashing in puddles later but that never materialised! It felt like a winter afternoon as we could hear the wind rattling around outside and we had the lights on at 4pm! Mummy and I decided to have a duvet afternoon on the sofa and watch the Disney channel!

Mummy and I went out for breakfast again yesterday. We were going to just have a walk around but Mummy started to get pains in her back and tummy so we decided to stop and I decided I was ready for my second breakfast of the day! Afterwards we went to soft play for an hour but I got into a fight just before it was time to leave. A little girl was mean to me and shouted at me. Then she called me a baby (I wasn't the one sucking my thumb and cuddling a blanket!) so I snatched her blanket from her and threw it down the slide. I also shouted back at her but she made me very cross! I wasn't happy that I got told off my Mummy, the naughty girl started it!

After my nap Mummy took me to the beach to meet Adriana and Eleanor. We had a great time splashing around and falling over in the sand and water! I stood on lots of shells and stones though and cut my feet. Today I am struggling to walk, they are very sore. Mummy has put magic cream on them and princess plasters but it's not helped very much. I'm hoping that they are better for my Halloween party this afternoon! We are having a lazy morning to help my poorly feet recover! I spoke to Daddy on Skype last night and was very excited to hear that he is getting a flight home tonight. I won't see him until I get back from nursery tomorrow though. I hope he has remembered to buy me presents...


I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment