Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Eid Weekend

We had a long weekend with Daddy finishing work on Wednesday. I didn't have to go to nursery on Thursday either so we made plans to go to the Dinosaur Exhibition at Festival City. We had lunch out first, I insisted on a Happy meal at McDonalds, it was yummy! Adriana met us at the exhibition with her mummy and daddy. It was very noisy as the life size dinosaurs were roaring at us- I roared right back at them! Mummy tried to teach me a little about dinosaurs but I was much more interested in looking at the big monsters, they were fascinating!


After we had been around the exhibition we went to Toys R Us so that I could try and ride the bikes. I've asked Father Christmas for one this Christmas and have tried to be a very good girl! We found one that I loved so I have asked Mummy to let Father Christmas know and now I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will bring it for me. I can't wait for my Nanny and Granddad to take me outside on it in December!


We had dinner at a Rotana hotel in the evening with Adriana and her parents. We didn't stay long though as I was very very tired. I hadn't slept during the day which Mummy says always makes me grumpy! I enjoyed my pizza and sorbet though!

We had to pop to the mall on Friday. Mummy said we needed to go food shopping and Daddy had promised to buy me some new Crocs! I chose some pale pink ones and as a surprise, Daddy also bought a Mickey Mouse charm for them! I love them and want to wear them everywhere much to Mummies delight! Daddy also bought presents for my new cousin Anabelle as he is visiting our family this week.

On Saturday I went to Elodie's pool party! I had a fantastic time splashing around! I also enjoyed the cake and party bags at the end of it! It was quite late when we got home so Mummy got me ready for bed whilst Daddy went for a run. Poor Daddy had to leave for his plane at midnight so I made sure I gave him lots of extra cuddles and kisses before I went to bed! I get sad when Daddy has to go away.


Mummy and I went to the mall yesterday as we still have boring Christmas shopping to do! At least I get to spend lots of time in toy shops though! I spoke to Daddy on Skype and was very excited to see him! I read him lots of stories, I think he enjoyed that. We had dinner at Adriana's last night and I went straight to bed when we came home as it was getting late and we have an early start today. We are going to the Dubai Mall to meet with friends who are on holiday here. Mummy said we are going to go to the aquarium so I get to see Pingu again, I can't wait! I'm glad Mummy is keeping us busy so we don't miss Daddy being away too much!

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the extra hour. (We don't like the clocks going back, it makes it harder to speak to family and friends on Skype!)

Lots of love

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment