Friday, November 9, 2012

Visiting my Baby

On Tuesday Mummy took me to her Consultant appointment after nursery so that we could see my baby brother together. Daddy had to work in Abu Dhabi again so was not able to make it. I had a great time at the doctors. I made friends with the receptionist and she let me sit at the computer next to her and help her with the administration whilst Mummy was taken off to have her usual tests! Once I had got bored of typing on the computer, I went for a wander and found the dentists room where a lovely man was having his teeth cleaned. He didn't seem to mind me popping in to have a look at what was going on and the dentist even checked my teeth and said they were perfect!

I went to take a look at my brother on the screen briefly but as he is now so big, Mummy and I couldn't see too much. He is definitely still my brother though! Everything is progressing well and it would appear we are having a big baby as Mummies due date has been brought forward by a whole week. She is sticking with the original date though- I think she is a little bit worried about having another baby. Too late now Mummy...

Wednesday was a boring day. We had to visit a few schools and put my name down on a list for registration. I don't want to eave my nursery so showed no interest in the schools at all! My parents are doing it as a precaution because we don't know exactly when we will be coming home. Hopefully it won't be too much longer though as we miss our family and friends a lot! Mummy and I played at home in the afternoon and Daddy came home early but had to work as he is very busy at the moment!

I had a great morning in nursery on Thursday. We are learning all about healthy eating and got to make fruit kebabs! My teacher told Mummy that I was very well behaved too so I'm in my parents good books this weekend! Mummy spent the morning shopping as we have a few birthdays coming up. She also bought me some Christmas pyjamas which I love and can't wait to wear!

Today my Mummy is off having fun with friends at a baby shower so Daddy and I are having an afternoon together. She is spending it at a beach club so will no doubt be lazing in the sun whilst eating and drinking lots! I am going to suggest that Daddy and I go to the park as it is much cooler here now! I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Ours will mostly be a relaxing one and even better, Daddy will be with us this week!

Lots of love

Ella xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment