Monday, February 25, 2013

Mid Term

My mid term break started with lots of fun at my friend Eleanor's 2nd birthday party. It was also the first party that Michael has been to and it looked like he was having lots of fun too! We had a buffet and BBQ at Nellies house and best of all was the bouncy castle! We stayed very late and mummy found me fast asleep on the sofa in front of The Muppets at 10pm!


The following day poor Michael had his injections but he and Mummy were very brave. He slept all day afterwards but seemed fine which was good. I haven't warned him that the mean nurses will be doing it again, soon... He is also weighing a healthy 5.5kg and is 58cm long which makes him just perfect! He took a liking to the doctor that checked him over and flashed lots of smiles at her. If only he had listened to me when I'd warned him about what they planned to do...

We had a quiet day on Sunday as Mummy needed to catch up on boring chores! I played indoors and spoke to my Grandad on Skype. Monday we took my scooter out for the morning before it got too hot. I then spent the rest of the week meeting up with friends, going to the park or soft play and having lots of fun, but I missed nursery and it seems like Mummy did too.

On Friday Daddy had to go to Saudi for work which broke into our weekend. We went to Paul's for breakfast and then he took me to a play area before my nap. When I woke up, we met Adriana and her family and walked to the Marina Mall so that we could play at Favourite Things before Daddy had to catch his plane. The weekend was windy so we didn't do too much outside.

Yesterday, I was so pleased to go back to nursery. I spent the afternoon with Adriana playing on the green outside. Michael loves watching us run around together, and I have told him that soon he will be able to join us! Daddy got home in the early hours this morning but I didn't see him for long as he had to go into work again today. Hopefully he will be home early tonight though.


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment