Sunday, March 10, 2013

March

It's been two weeks since I last had chance to sit down and update my blog, it's been a very busy couple of weeks! We can't believe it's March already, this year is already going too fast. Since my last post, I have had another assessment at a school we applied to last year. It went really really well and my parents told me that they were proud of me (naturally). I have been offered two school places now and we have to make a decision about which one I'll go to. I'm happy with whatever my parents decide as there were plenty of toys at both schools to keep me happy!

As a treat for doing so well, my parents took me to Al Tamimi Stables to see some animals and play in this great big outdoor park. I had a lovely day but was disappointed that there were no pink or blue horses. I was also too small to ride on any of them so we are going to go back next winter when I should be a little bit bigger! Michael enjoyed looking at the animals and watching me play too!

I had a busy time at nursery as always and had a lot of fun! Mummy seems to be enjoying having time alone with Michael when I'm there too but I make sure she makes it up to me with lots of attention when I get home. We met with friends last week at soft play and in the park. I had a great time at Magic Planet with Cora and we played together really well considering we haven't seen each other since she moved back to Scotland two summers ago. I hope we can see her again soon. I spent time with Toby and Elodie on Tuesday afternoon and then went to the Dubai Mall to meet Daddy for dinner. I was fast asleep by the time I got home!

Adriana and I have had lots of time together too as our daddies are both travelling so much at the moment and our mummies like to keep each other company. We also went to Safa Park for a BBQ last Friday and Jack and Charlie joined us with their parents. It was a lovely day and luckily not too hot! We spent the evening at Adriana's house and the on Saturday, Daddy had to fly back to the UK. Mummy, Michael and I are very jealous but we couldn't go as Michaels' passport isn't ready yet! Silly Michael...



Today is Mother's Day and I've just given Mummy a card that I made in nursery as well as a cupcake I decorated (well actually, I just showed her the cake and then I told her how nice it was). I think she liked them! I hope you all have a lovely weekend and are enjoying Mothering Sunday whatever you are doing.

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment