Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

My ear got better by Tuesday and I was able to go to nursery again much to mine and Mummies delight. We spent the week getting ready for Easter which included decorating eggs and making bunny pictures. I couldn't wait to take them home to show my parents. I spent Wednesday afternoon at the park with Adriana and then had dinner at her house when our Daddies got home.

On Thursday at nursery we had a party day. We hunted for Easter eggs, it was great fun and I got to enjoy a lot of chocolate eggs and cakes! I didn't want to go home so was pleased when Mummy arrived and had to stay behind to talk to my teacher as it meant I could play there longer! My end of term report was a great one, but my parents shouldn't expect anything less. I like being a good girl at nursery more than at home.

We went for dinner on Thursday evening along JBR with Adriana's family and caused lots of noise. I had fun but my Mummy kept telling us to stop shouting and screaming. Adriana's mummy made us snowflake hats which I think was an attempt to keep us quiet! It didn't work. I went on another Easter Egg hunt at the park with my friend Katie on Friday. It was a really hot day but we very much enjoyed it. Most of the chocolate melted in the heat. It still tasted good!

Daddy had to work on Easter Day and as I am off nursery for two weeks, Mummy has made me start using the potty again. I'm doing really well and haven't had an accident for a couple of days now. Mummy is planning to take me to soft play on Thursday which we are both a bit nervous about! I'll make sure she takes my travel potty though just in case! I'll  have to try very hard to not have an accident as being stuck in the house is driving both Mummy and I potty!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment