Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring in Dubai

We have been so busy since the end of April that I have not had chance to write to you all! Nursery has been a lot of fun, we are learning lots about recycling, singing new songs, reading new exciting books- my current favourite is The Gingerbread Man, learning languages and of course there is a little playing. Today I showed Mummy how I can introduce myself in Arabic. I think she was very impressed.

Our weekends have been filled with birthday parties, brunches, shopping trips, soft play and afternoons at the swimming pool. It's getting very hot here now even though summer is still a couple of months away! We are looking forward to a little break from the heat when we fly back in just under 3 weeks. I can't wait, I'm really excited that I'll be seeing my grandparents, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins and friends so soon. Michael and I have also been playing together a lot- he is getting much more fun now, I enjoy having him around much more.


Next weekend, Mummy has pre warned us that we have to go shopping for clothes to wear when we are visiting. It seems like you are having another cold spell and my summer dresses won't be much good to me there. My nanny has bought me a coat which I can't wait to wear. Mummy put a coat on Michael today to check it fits him and he cried. I don't think he's going to like wearing lots of clothes in June!

Mummy turns 30 at the beginning of June so Daddy and I have been planning a fun weekend just before we fly back. We have booked to stay at a lovely hotel for the weekend, and we have arranged a little party with lots of our friends for her. Hopefully she will have lots of fun- I'm sure I will anyway!

We also confirmed my school place for next September which I'm both excited and nervous about. I'll miss my nursery and my teacher a lot. I get to go everyday instead of just three mornings a week too. It's quite a long way from where we live at the moment and as I start at 7:30am, we will be leaving the house before 7am! Lots of early nights for us!

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend back home. I'm sad it's over here as it means Daddy has to go back to work and I'll miss him!

Lots of love

Ella Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment