Saturday, November 2, 2013

Auntie C's Visit

My Auntie Charlotte stayed with us in September for a week. It had been just over 2 years since her last visit and a year since we were all together in the UK. I loved having her here. We started the visit with a Dubai Friday Brunch which all of us really enjoyed. There was a great play area set up for me to keep busy and mischievous while my Mummy and Auntie talked, a lot. After brunch my parents took Auntie Charlotte to a friends house for a BBQ. I'm not sure how they managed to eat so much food that day!

Over the next week we spent time at the pool, in the park, visiting the souks and the malls. Auntie Charlotte took me to Build a Bear and I chose a lovely one that I call Bubbles. Mummy took Auntie Charlotte out in the evenings too. I think we all spent far too much time that week eating! The week flew by and before we knew it, it was time to take Auntie Charlotte to the airport so she could fly home to Uncle Jason.

I'm hoping that Auntie C can come and visit again before next summer but she has to bring Uncle Jason next time too!



No comments:

Post a Comment